- Returning Athletes:
Under MHSAA guidelines, sports physicals from the 2019-2020 school year will be allowed to extend into the 2020-2021 school year.
Student athletes that registered with PRIVIT from 2019-2020 are asked to review their profile, choose any sports they would plan to participate in, update any pertinent information, read and sign the athlete and parent athletic code of conduct, and complete the 2020-2021 MHSAA annual sports health questionnaire.
Log into PRIVIT: https://fmutheagles.e-ppe.com/index.jspa
MHSAA updated annual sports health questionnaire and sports physicals: Sports Physical Paperwork from MHSAA . It is not necessary for you to print these papers from the MHSAA website. They are auto-filled from the PRIVIT information for you, them print for your physician’s viewing and signature. As you see your physician for your annual well visit this year, please update the physical you have on file in PRIVIT. Message the athletic trainer to inform them of the update to approve the changes, at that time.
- New Athletes to FHS/ incoming 9th graders:
Because of state allowances, if you participated in athletics at EF Rittmueller and had a valid sports physical on file, that paper physical is available for you to pick up and upload into PRIVIT from the 2019-2020 school year. Contact athletic trainer, Julie Felten for your physical. Thank you to EFR office for helping coordinate that.
Incoming freshmen or transfers from all other schools may request last year’s physical copy from their physician or by contacting the appropriate personnel at the school where last year’s physical was submitted.
All incoming FHS athletes must follow the directions found below for PRIVIT.
MHSAA SPORTS PHYSICAL EXAM FORM AND ALL OTHER MEDICAL FORMS ARE TO BE COMPLETED IN PRIVIT: https://fmutheagles.e-ppe.com/index.jspa
- Directions for PRIVIT:
- Register at link above
- Complete your profile with a parent/ guardian (e-signatures required)
- Click through each section of PRIVIT, completing in full, e-signing each category as requires
- Choose any/all sport(s) the athlete would like to participate in
- Print your Pre-Participation Exam Form – it prints as the MHSAA medical history form
- Your Qualified Medical Professional (MD, DO, NP, PA according to MHSAA) reads the medical history form, performs your physical exam, and signs the clearance to participate in athletics as they see fit
- Upload the completed, Qualified Medical Professional signed physical form into PRIVIT
- Administrator of PRIVIT clears the athlete for participation in their chosen sport prior to the first day allowed to participate once physical is reviewed and dates/signatures are validated
- Re-visit PRIVIT at least annually to update any information and print the Pre-Participation Exam/ MHSAA medical history form for your provider to complete each school year
- Questions that cannot be answered through PRIVIT’s online assistance, may be directed to FHS Athletic Director or Athletic Trainer
- Sports physicals may be done after 4/15/19 for the 2020-2021 school year! New Student Athletes are required to have a physical on file by the first day of practice or tryouts. Here are some options for new student athletes to receive a pre-participation exam:
Your family physician may complete the MHSAA physical form below when you schedule an appointment with them. Don’t forget to fill out what you can on the form prior to your doctor visit.
file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/2020%20Sports%20Physicals%20reduced.pdf links you to sign up for sports physicals at Ascension St. Mary’s Towne Center 4599 Towne Centre, Saginaw Twp. Emergency Entrance. Call 989-497-3147 to register for July 23rd or 24th, 2020 from 7-11 am.
http://www.covenanthealthcare.com/main/CovenantMedExpress.aspx is the link for MedExpress where you can check in online and speed up the waiting process.
https://www.frankenmuthmedical.com/ is the link for Frankenmuth Medical Associates offering sports physicals for athletes of all ages for $25.